How to Donate to CVIP
You have three ways to donate to CVIP to promote its mission and goals:
- You may make a monetary donation to CVIP:
- Contribute money to the CVIP Scholarship Fund (tax-deductible) through the Michigan State University Development Fund (http://www.givingto.msu.edu/). Please make out your check to "MSU" and note 'CVIP Scholarship Fund' on the memo line. Your donation will go to support tuition scholarships for spouses of international students.
- Make a donation to CVIP's general fund to help defray program expenses. Please make your check out to "CVIP" (not "MSU"). If you wish, you may specify which program you wish to support by writing its name on the memo line.
- Note: One-hundred percent of all contributions go directly to the designated program support as CVIP is totally administered by volunteer efforts.
- You may donate international items to be sold at the World Gift Shop associated with the Global Festival in November. Funds raised at this event go into the CVIP Scholarship Fund to support tuition scholarships for spouses of international students.
- You may donate your time and talents to one of the many programs sponsored by CVIP. Please refer to the program link that most appeals to you, use the Volunteer Application Page, or contact CVIP at firstname.lastname@example.org or (517) 353-1735 for additional information.