Community volunteers meet with international women to share friendship and culture while enjoying crafts, cooking activities and sociable conversation.
- Every Tuesday (E.T.) members celebrate special days and holidays and share their traditional handicrafts, recipes and customs with one another.
- Every Tuesday is open to the spouses of MSU international students and scholars.
- Pre-school children are welcome.
E.T. meets weekly except for the second Tuesday of the month, October through March. Meetings are held in the basement of the University Lutheran Church (view map), 1-3 p.m.
SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES FOR THE SPRING SEMESTER, 2013
- Jan 15 - Calendar and Scrapbooking
- Jan 22 - International Noodle Dishes
- Jan 29 - Day of Beauty
- Feb 04 - Valentine Cards
- Feb 19 - Belly Dancing
- Feb 26 - Ink Painting
- Mar 12 - Planting Seeds (Special 2nd Tuesday meeting)
- Mar 19 - Spring/Easter Decorations
- Mar 26 - Field Trip to Fenner Nature Center
- Apr 02 - Potluck Luncheon and Goodbyes
Community members: for more information about volunteering - help out at an E.T. meeting
International spouses: If you wish to participate in Every Tuesday activities - spouse participation in E.T.
For more information, call Sarah Phillips, (517) 324-5447 or Christine Van Nada, (517) 333-2072 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.